Egusi soup is unarguably the most popular Nigerian soup.
Egusi Soup is prepared from melon seeds and is enjoyed in most parts of Nigeria.
The seeds are rich in protein and fats.
This Bundle contains the following ingredients for 6 servings
- 750g Egusi
- Goat Meat
- Dried Fish
- Blended Crayfish
- Yellow Pepper
- Direction Card
How to Prepare EGUSI SOUP
- Mix your blended egusi with blended crayfish, fresh pepper, onions, and seasoning, then pour a little water to make a paste and mold.
- Fry the egusi with palm oil and set aside.
- Boil the meat, stockfish, dry fish with seasoning and salt, till it gets tender.
- Add a little palm oil and pepper and leave for 15 mins.
- Add the egusi ball, leave for 15 mins to cook, then add ugu and leave for 5mins.